Search Term:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lazy and lethargic.

Funny how one thing leads to another.  I was feeling lazy and thought I'd write in this other (old) blog of mine.  And I said maybe doing so would pull me up out of the lazy feeling.  And I think it worked.  =P

A question of whether there's any difference between lazy and lethargic crossed my mind.  Because I had this idea that 'lethargic' sounds worse than 'lazy'.  I looked in the dictionary quickly.  They seem to have similar meanings.  But whether they are exactly the same or if they have subtle differences, I don't know.  I may be a little less lazy now, suddenly feeling up to posting on blogs, but it's still not enough to make me want to dissect word meanings.  =P

In any case, it really did work.  Feeling less lazy now.  And like I said, one thing leads to another.  Now, I have all these other things lined up in my head for me to do.  =P


No comments:

Post a Comment